· Create, review and administer budget plans ($4 mil) for five cemeteries by using previous fiscal year allocations and utilizing budget creation systems such as the Operating Budget Plan (OBP) and the Resources Management Tool (RMT) that accounts for every dollar requested with justifications for the need to include supplies, services, contracts, payroll, utilities, IT, and other unforeseen expenses.
· Adjust and conclude allocation requirements by fund control points by decreasing, increasing or
transferring funds based on actual expenses after performing self-audits monthly to verify all
budget expenditures are spent according to approved budget allocations.
· Translate financial and budgetary guidance, plans and policies distributed from Office of Management and Budget, NCA Financial Officer and contracting offices to include: the proper use of purchase and travel
cards; maintaining an appropriate system of filing for all contracts, invoices, credit card purchases, and budget reports, adequate reporting of FTEE actuals, and travel requirements.
· Collaborate with the Contracting Officer when revising statement of work(s) and technical evaluations for a particular contract to ensure that cost performance will meet the budget threshold.
· Perform technical assessments to validate contractors' past performance. Including, cost comparison based on government estimates to determine adequate hourly wages and estimated hours of work per the contract terms.
· Generate reports daily such as credit card purchases, fund control point expenditures, salary and FTEE actuals by pay periods and update the local spreadsheet to ensure a balanced budget.
· Routinely reference, define, and explain budget procedures, principles, and concepts to ensure proper submission of financial data for approval of purchases, purchase orders, and other financial obligations
needed for daily organization operations.
· Research and analyze policies when problem-solving any budgetary matters to ensure proper budget close
· Provide guidance and recommendations of budgetary necessities, shortages, and excess to Director of
cemetery and district Chief of Operations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: