- Woodworking and wood construction
- Electrical install and repair
- Laying of floor and wall tile
- customer service
- detail oriented
- Maintaining records
- Use of scissor lifts and one man lifts
- All matter of power tools
- Special Class Boiler License March, 2016
- Installed light fixtures, ceiling fans, electrical junction boxes and conduit, ceiling projectors with speakers and cables, drywall, smart boards, faucets, sinks, toilets, urinals, bathroom stall partitions, VCT flooring, ceramic wall and floor tile, carpet squares, counter tops, chain link fence.
- Maintained boiler log, vacuums, floor machines, milk coolers, refrigerators, kitchen warmers and ovens, painting of various materials.
- Repaired vacuums, floor machines, furniture, drywall.
- Replaced ballasts, plumbing ( faucet parts and various parts on commercial toilets), electrical switches and outlets, electric motors.
- Designed and build wood book shelves and cabinets, steel stud walls along with drywall and mud.
- Supplemental duties include mowing, snow removal, on call for security and fire alarms, custodial, set up and take down tables and chairs for functions for 10 to 400 people, order and pick up parts.
- Drove a Mistibishi diesel forklift to assemble varieties of lumber into units.
- Drove a Komatsu diesel forklift to move units to staging area for the delivery drivers.
- Used chainsaw to cut oversized LVL's to correct length.
- Helped occasional customer find what they were looking for.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a New Life Church and Academy Maintenance resume example in Saint Paul, Minnesota ?
This is an actual resume example of a Maintenance who works in the Facilities Industry. LiveCareer has 19178 Facilities resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.