- Competent with power tools
- CPR certified
- Great work ethic, take pride in everything I do no matter how small the task may be
- Very sociable, can get along with anyone I work with
- Forklift experience
- Take direcion well, and always do what is asked of me by my supervisors with a positive attitude
- While on the job have no other focus but getting the work done in the most efficient way possible
- Am able to pay very close attention to detail
- Am able to retain new information extremely well and am a fast learner
-Never speakdisrepectfully to coworkers, supervisors, or clients
- General building maintenance
While working my summers throughout high school as a lifeguard my responsibilities consisted of the following:
It was a requirement to become CPR certified. I ensured the safety of all members and guest inside and out of the pool. Made sure the Ph levels of the water were correct. Cleaned pool, bathrooms, and lounge area after closing.
Lisa Jackson- (925) 525-6617
Paul Defner- (510) 520-4931
Bill Sterling- (510) 276-1150?
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Forest Hills Swim Club Life Guard resume example in San Lorenzo, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Life Guard who works in the Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning Industry. LiveCareer has 48766 Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.