Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin a new challenge with asuccessful team.
Trustworthy and dependable
Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills
Fast learner and effective team player
Able to manage multiple projects concurrently with strong attention to detail, problem solving and
Ability to utilize solid organizational work and management skills
• Organize time effectively in a dynamic work environment, and successfully balance the competing demands of multiple projects in a self-sufficient manner.
• Adhere to the highest standards of performance and model them to the staff.
• Complete projects by supervising, and directing vendors with various projects.
• Foster a professional relationship with residents and the Board of Directors as well as with other business groups such as contractors, technicians, and vendors.
• Display an exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety of situations that could otherwise be potential problems.
Understand and follow directions given by a direct supervisor
Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Strong interpersonal, leadership, and customer service skills.
Inspection of my communities, recording violations, and assisting with the final stage of the violation process, had to assist in gathering all pertinent information needed to refer violation matters to the Board of Directors, Violations Enforcement Committee or the HOA attorney. Attend board meetings, annual meetings. Additionally, at times, I had to assist the administrative assistant, communicate with homeowners over the phone and via email, create comprehensive community binders and request proposals, business licenses, and insurance information from new vendors.
• Generate and print various reports, including violations reports, utilizing the database. Create anannual budget and prepare mailing and meeting.
• Inspect HOA communities to ensure compliance by homeowners, residents, landscape vendors and to monitor special projects being performed on-site.
• Take photos of violations with smartphone or camera, upload and save them to the computer.
• Performed research on the internet e.g. County, State, and HOA websites, etc.
• Create an inspection calendar and set all inspection dates in accordance with a number of visits stipulated in theHOA community contract.
• Create a portfolio binder containing community facts such as maps, gate codes, contacts, special instructions, streets names, trash days, etc.
• Consistently check emails for LCAM requests, homeowner compliance, vendor proposals, etc.
• Prioritize tasks based on urgency.
• Keep clear and open communication with admin and board at all times.
• Meet vendors at the office or on-site to discuss the scope of work, proposal, or bid.
• Request proposals or bids, business licenses, and insurance policies from new vendors.
• Update Microsoft Outlook Group Contacts by adding new vendor contacts.
• Keep abreast of company and HOA community policies.
• Assist with creating or revising turnover documents.
• Attend Lunch & Learn meetings, periodically.
• Process expense reports in a timely manner.
• Ad-hoa duties include, but are not limited to, scanning, copying, mailing, filing, storing, assisting administrative assistant when needed, etc.
• Non-essential duties include other job-related duties as assigned.
Answering homeowner calls and assisting them in resolving their issues.
Completing violation letters and fine letters in a timely manner.
Submitting Architectural applications.
Conduct background checks for tenants.
Assisting Manager in anything needed, attend annual meetings etc.
Effectively manage a wide range of day-to-day administrative duties for policy and procedure unit,
processing inmate intake paperwork, including but not limited to data entry, answering high volume calls.
Maintain accurate physical and electronic office records for state and federal inspection.
Scheduling appointments for VTC with Courts, Attorneys, Division of Youth and Family Services.
Act as liaison between courts and inmates to resolve disputes and follow-up of all court matters. Maintain
contact with attorneys and their clients.
Part of Jail Disciplinary committee assigned by the director
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: