Administrative Assistant focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong front office management skills.
•Received customers cordially by greeting them and providing them with information on vacant properties available for rent.
•Asked questions and held long discussions with the clients to assess their needs regarding properties.
•Made sure all related forms were properly completed by the applicants – Assisted them in completing the process correctly.
•Evaluated credit reports of clients to ensure whether they fall under the established guidelines for buying properties.
•Conducted several background checks on the clients prior to signing any contract.
•Resolved customer queries and doubts over the phone and in personal meetings.
•Maintained and documented accurate records of new and existing customers for future business purposes.
• Greeted all customers warmly and guided them to the waiting area
• Kept record of each customer's visits, follow-up and treatment plans
• Explained the plan of treatment to the customer when necessary
• Assisted the dentist during dental procedures and ensured the availability of prepared fillings and sterilized instruments for the dentist during procedure
• Answered queries of patients before and after dental procedure and on phone as well
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Indigo Real Estate Service Leasing Agent resume example in Federal Way, Washington ?
This is an actual resume example of a Leasing Agent who works in the Office Assistants Industry. LiveCareer has 151597 Office Assistants resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.