Performs maintenance on electronic equipment for surface ships, electronic air detection and tracking equipment, aids to navigation and electronic equipment and components used for communication, cryptography, and navigation; possesses a general working knowledge of electricity and electronics. Reads and interprets schematics and block diagrams; uses test equipment and hand tools; repairs subassemblies; aligns adjusts, calibrates, and performs preventative maintenance on equipment; inventories tools and portable test equipment; completes maintenance data forms.
Attended and completed the following:
- Electronics Technician Apprentice Technical Training from 24AUG10-12JAN11
- Electronics Technician A-school from 21JAN11-10JUN11
- Naval Modular Automated Communication System (NAVMACS) II maintenance course from 08AUG11-19SEP11
-XEROX SMCP Class III/IV Technical Training from 14NOV11-18NOV11
- MK. XII IFF maintenance course from 28NOV11-07MAR12
- AN/URN-25 Tactical Air Navigation (TACAN) maintenance course from 01OCT12-05NOV12 and
- AN/UPX-29(V) maintenance course from 26JAN13-01MAR13
Primary repair technician for MK. XII and AN/UPX-29(V) IFF, BME-340 marine radar, and AN/URN-25 RADAR beacon.
Managed repair and parts supply for shipboard machines.
Maintained the aloft program for my work center. Trained numerous individuals as well as divisional training on the aloft program. Performed preventative maintenance and inventory of harnesses.
Coordinated, handled and installed repair parts for my work center. Worked directly with logistics and supply to obtain parts.
Loaded and unloaded product shipments utilizing pallet trucks. Organized and stocked product to shelves. Maintained product inventory and supply.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.