As a Service advisor duties included:
• Greeting customers
• Writing work tickets, explaining in detail the customer's concerns
• Ordering parts, putting together pricing and receipts, contacting insurance company's.
• Offering our oil change packages
• Cashing out Customers, Returns and refunds, answer any and all question.
• When needed washing and detailing Customers Vehicles
As lead (manager) of our Fast Lane Oil Change Team duties
•All of the above job requirements
• Managing schedules, and requests for time off
• Encouraging my team, and letting them know when they did an excellent job and when customers were Happy.
• Scheduling our classes with an traveling rep whom came in and tested us on all the basics and gave us quiz's on situations that might occur on the job.
As the company Shuttle Driver duties included:
• Dropping off and picking up Customers either at home, shopping or restaurants near by
• Picking up monthly company lunches
• Driving vehicles and gassing them up, when sales team or service needed if busy with customers
• Keeping Shuttle vehicle clean and up to date on all Maintenance
As the company Secretary my duties included:
• greeting customers both arriving and leaving
• Answering phones, taking messages, transferring calls and making appointments.
• handling Company Gas cards, keeping book records of whom, time taken and returned, and receipts for all transactions made
• Handling all Dealer plates for the sales team for test drives, collecting all data needed including customers License and name and address. Times in which was taken and returned and which sales team member was accompanying.
• handled all Service team member Dealer plates for customer rentals while their vehicles were in the shop. Book records of license, name, address and insurance.
• Took all requests for time off, two week notices, Terminations and sent them to appropriate staff members.
• Ordered Company Monthly Lunches. And paid with Company card, Recorded Receipts.
• Had daily tasks which included but not limited too; restocking water cooler, making complementary coffee and restocking sugar, creams, cups and stir sticks and also making the complementary popcorn and restocking the dry popcorn kernels, oil, butter and bags.
• Handing our Paychecks/Pay stubs to employees when needed.
• Any needed task asked of me, within my ability.
As a Cashier duties include:
• Greeting customers arriving and leaving, Answer any and all questions.
• Cash handling, Responsible for own drawer and keeping large bills underneath. And Not having more then $100 atop or $200 in your drawer at any given time.
• Using intercom and learning/knowing codes
• Transferring calls to Appropriate stations or employees
• Restocking merchandise and Facing assigned isles.
As a Photo Technician duties included:
• Restocking photo paper and liquids
• Printing 35mm film orders, smaller scale posters and banners
• Helping customers with digital and scanning prints, Kiosk questions etc
• resetting and refreshing all photo equipment.
• Calling all customers when order is finished and reminding customers orders are still waiting for them to pick up
As a reset and revision clerk duties include:
• Removing merchandise and Disassembling walls
• Cleaning all areas of dust and dirt
• Reading over and following reset pages on how and where to place merchandise.
• Using you imagination and wits when needed to Reassemble wall to fit store.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: