Had the privilege of being apart of the development of the exciting behavioral program at Birdville ISD
* Supervised, mentored and parented fifteen to eighteen teenage boys and girls.
* Taught the children in various stages of cognitive, social and emotional development.
* Kept detailed records of all progress and development.
* Kept detailed records of a home budget.
* Attended workshops and coached peers in the latest developments in behavior management and modification.
* Used and implemented the Boys Town method of behavioral modification.
* Used and taught STEP Systematic, Teaching of Effective Parenting.
* Used and taught Love and Logic.
* Worked outside normal hours to insure the smooth running of the home.
* Accepted coaching from fellow House Parents and administrators and immediately incorporated feedback
* Took appropriate disciplinary measures when children misbehaved.
* As the Lead House Parent delegated tasks to other House Parents.
* Scheduled and held House Parent conferences to keep parents and administration up-to-date on the children's developmental progress.
* Implemented IEPs for students in the Elementary, Middle and High school Intensive Behavior Program.
* Helped in the development of students IEPs.
* Identified signs of behavioral, emotional and developmental problems in students and assisted in the development of programs to improve on such problems.
* Documented, reported and kept detailed records of all behavior problems that occurred while I was present.
* Wrote a weekly lesson plan
* Implemented self esteem and group cooperation programs. (ROPES)
* Observed and assessed student performance and kept thorough records of progress.
* Found and attended workshops that would help improve my effectiveness in the classroom
* Taught summer enrichment programs
* Collaborated with other staff members to plan and implement positive behavior modification programs
* Assisted the Special Services Department at Birdville ISD in implementing the Boys Town method of behavior modification.
* Attended and participated in ARD meetings
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Cal Farleys Boys Ranch Lead House Parent resume example in Azle, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Lead House Parent who works in the Elementary School Industry. LiveCareer has 130190 Elementary School resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.