Goal-oriented, performance-driven, and patient-focused professional, offering wide-ranging experience in patient care clinical settings and healthcare administration. Demonstrate excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities in identifying opportunities and improving services toward productivity. Exhibit articulate communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills in cultivating relationships with diverse levels of individuals. Possess technical proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals.
Works independently and collaborates with staff in dialysis centers with minium supervision.
• Coordinated external patient care services for 80 patients per week including medications, lab tests, specialty referrals, and other needs based on physician requests.
• Developed and implemented time management system to improve productivity by 20% due to changing patient rotation.
• Supervised lab testing process for $40,000 in testing per week including collecting samples, packaging and transferring samples to lab, and inputting lab data.
• Managed and collaborated with team of dialysis technicians.
• Conducted quarterly administrative audits for staff to monitor adherence to guidelines and regulations.
• Became first non-staff employee to receive Employee of the Month award as special collaboration between social worker, patient representative, and senior management to recognize dramatic increase in customer service
Quality Assurance Internship 2011–2012
Received delegation from the management to spearhead Safety Committee program to guarantee compliance with policies and procedures
Validated adherence of all staff to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines and regulations
Managed facilitation of audits, while rendering assistance with exit interviews of Kidney Disease Program auditors of the state of Maryland
Helped with office tasks, including taking messages, scanning documents and answering phone inquiries.
Coordinated work of project dedicated to raise awareness of need, applying strong project and team leadership to enhance success.
Adhered to organization procedures and instructions to maintain safety for program participants and other workers.
Attended Exit interview with the State Of Maryland Health department. Explaining the role of dialysis technician and company policy.
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF HEALTHCARE EXECUTIVES (ACHE) Diversity Board, 2017–Present | Minnesota Board, 2019-2021
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated 2009-Present 1st & 2nd Vice President, 2009–2010 | Treasurer, 2010-2012, Zeta Phi Beta, Inc. Walker and Organizer, Kidney Foundation and Breast Cancer Walk
2009–Present Pharaoh Queen, Miss Sojourner–Douglass College, Student Government Association (SGA), 2011–2012 Secretary, SGA, 2009–2012
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: