A recent graduate with an M.Ed in Instructional Technology, I am highly effective in promoting a positive, productive work environment. I am extremely focused on achieving company goals and metrics. I am skilled and thorough in analyzing problem situations and finding creative solutions. My organizational skills are also a strong point. Along with my impeccable interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, I have also found success when working in both teams and self-directed settings, in an effort to reach established goals.
A demonstrated high achiever with extensive knowledge of adult education principles and instructional design theories, which includes both ADDIE and SAM, I am also well-trained in learning management systems, including Blackboard and Canvas. While proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, I am also familiar with such programs as Camtasia, Photoshop, Jing, and many others.
Skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively, I also strive to do my best in any situation. Most importantly, I am a firm believer that learning is a lifelong process that is both valuable and necessary to one's success. I am eager to show others the importance of having such a tool available to them.
Instructional Design Theories
Adult Education Theories
Learning Management Systems
Adobe Creative Cloud
• Ordered and purchased supplies, as well as distributed product samples and literature detailing products and services.
• Provided excellent customer service contacting clients regarding merchandise and services and answering queries.
• Recruited a team of professionals to work as my sales team.• Developed an extensive clientele network.
• Recorded orders manually and electronically into computer system.
• Researched product market which included: reading relevant publications or blogs.
• Demonstrated use of products and provided detailed information regarding products, services, and prices.
• Demonstrated financial responsibility by collecting payments and delivering merchandise.
• Selected subject matter based on personal or public interest, or commissioned by a publisher or agent, in which to write content to be considered for publication on Yahoo websites, such as SHINE.
• Wrote articles based on a variety of topics, to be considered for publication on Yahoo websites, such a SHINE.
• Wrote, designed, and promoted petitions on local or global causes that included animal welfare, environment, wildlife, LGBT issues, women's issues, human rights, corporate accountability, education, health, politics, etc.
• Promoted petitions on appropriate networks such social and earned media outlets.
• Created graphics and other visual marketing materials to help spread the word of said petitions.
• Provided excellent customer service contacting clients regarding merchandise and services.
• Recruited a team of professionals to work on my sales team.
• Developed an extensive network of clientele.
• Demonstrated use of products and provided detailed information regarding products, services, and prices.• Ordered and purchased supplies and distributed product samples or literature to customers, detailing products and services.
• Recorded orders manually or electronically into a computer system.
• Showed financial responsibility with the collection of payments and delivery of merchandise.
The eLearning Guild
Salvation Army- (2009)
Collected donations during the holiday season for local people in the area.
Sojourners Women's Shelter-(2001)
Visited a local women's shelter in my area twice a week and mentored young children who lived there temporarily.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Scentsy Wickless Candles Lead Consultant resume example in Ansted, West Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Lead Consultant who works in the Instructors and Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 25869 Instructors and Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.