With over 20 years experience in the Hospitality industry, working with some of New York City's and Boston's premiere restaurant, Hospitality and catering companies, I am looking to obtain a position where I can apply my Impeccable Hospitality, Training and client relations skills, while still being Innovative, creative and challenged.
- Responsible for managing Bartenders in setup, Service and breakdown for events
- Responsible for all beverage beginning and ending liquor and counts
- Responsible for beginning and ending glassware inventory
- Responsible for training new Bartenders during events
-Conducted site visits and worked closely with clients on their private or corporate events with 100% satisfaction.
- Facilitated the planning and execution of events, leading to a 100% client retention rate of recurring clients
- Met and closely worked with the Executive Chef and Creative team to create unique locally sourced menus and creative designs for client events.
- Initiate verbal and written communication by banquet event order and other departmental documents required
- Provided on-site direction of meeting and catering logistics to managers, departments and team members responsible for event execution
Managed all operations for all events from corporate, Social and Internal Catering as well as overseeing Jenny's cafe.
Hired, Trained and mentored venue managers for such New York City cultural institutions as Museum of the City Of New York, Asia Society Museum, El Museo Del Barrio, International Center of Photography, Facebook and Sotheby's Auction House
- Built a committed team of managers to execute and manage professional and customized hospitality service to clients and guests
- Responsible for day to day venue client liaison with Great Performances to create an ongoing collaborative and committed relationship
- Daily, weekly and monthly P&L reports
- Supervised, Motivated and monitored manager performance
- Assisted in collaborating with venues to create unique and interesting menus and specials to coincide with venue exhibitioins
- Built a committed team of employees to execute professional and customized hospitality service to guests and clients
- Responsible for entire execution of full service of cafe staff
- Created seasonal and innovative menus for the cafe incorporating the revolving exhibitions
- Daily Product ordering
- Improved staff hospitality skills through ongoing training's and revues
- Tracked and calculated daily sales and profitability reports
Interviewed, Hired and trained a committed team of employees to execute professional and customized hospitality service to guests experiencing the cafe and all internal catered events
- Collaborated with venue chefs to create innovative and seasonal menus to coincide with venue exhibitions
Recruitment and training captains for Restaurant Associates Sports & Entertainment Golf division. Create Labor schedules for all events up to 200 employees a day. Created and designed buffet diagrams for up to 50 chalet and hospitality tents
- PGA Championships 04,05,06
- Senior PGA Championship 04,05,06
- Deutche Bank Championship 04, 05, 06
- Wachovia Championship 04,05,06
Canadian Open 06
- Pacific Life Open 06
- Recruit, Hire, Train and motivate team of managers and local on-site staff
- Designed creative culinary displays keeping a consistent artistic style
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.