Diligent, accurate and reliable Laboratory Technologist with a reputation for completing high quality, complex diagnostic lab procedures in a timely fashion and in accordance with OSHA standards.
9 years calibrating and adjusting malfunctioning equipment, as well as completing routine and emergency maintenance on laboratory instruments.
Highly skilled at diagnostic and laboratory therapeutic procedures. Experience training new staff on proper testing and equipment operation.
* Prepared specimens for analysis and established proper chronological priorities in testing.
* Identified abnormal test results and referred them to the Clinical Laboratory Scientist for further review.
* Carefully reviewed test results for accuracy.
* Properly calibrated and adjusted malfunctioning equipment to ensure precise test results.
* Performed both routine and emergency maintenance on laboratory instruments.
* Maintained current knowledge of developments in technical instrumentation.
* Performed diagnostic and therapeutic laboratory procedures.
* Prepared powerful chemical solutions and reagents for use in the analysis of samples.Executed hematological tests, including red and white blood cell counts, sickle cell tests, hemoglobin estimations, fragility tests, coagulation time and clot retraction time.Created worksheets and logged samples correctly into the computerized tracking system.Performed calculations and prepared solutions for the manufacture of complex panel formats.Ordered supplies, obtained pricing and quotes, prepared purchase requests and maintained an organized expense log.Managed specimen sample handling, receiving, storage and inventory. Implemented a more efficient method of completing drug inventory to increase productivity across shifts.Maintained compliance with company requirements.Submitted strategic plans for program improvements.Created standard operating procedures.Programmed computers to store, process and analyze data.Encouraged cooperative management strategies.Managed overall laboratory functions.Scheduled and trained technical staff members.Maintained all laboratory robotics.Collected and processed specimens for clinical protocols.Diagnosed certain autoimmune and infectious diseases.
Actual Volunteer job:
Part time, Coordinator of “Amigas y amigos por siempre unidos por la libertad” at Fundacion de Sobrevivientes de Trafico Humano (FSTH), Part time computer program coaching for CEO of “Con Paz”, non profit organization for woman general and domestic violence, abuse, sexual abuse.
Interpreter for English speaking missionaries, independent and for the Southern Baptist Convention
Hobbies Spend time with my family, friends.
Outdoor activities. Reading good books as personal development, leadership, Bible, Travel.
Volunteer at community and different programs to help other. Movies. Interests and activities Interests: Personal development, read as much is possible to increase knowledge to share others and give the best of everything I do. Implement new resources for personal development.
Suggest alternative resources to double the production of the company.
Volunteer experience As a Secretary, for 11 consecutive years, for a non profit organization (plus one more year as speaker of one conference for the single woman of the camp, equals 6 years total in) CAFECAUCA, is a organization which cares about the necessities of the woman, basically in California, but into different States of America and other countries.
I've been doing research for location for the camps, approaching people to teach the conferences, I have experience management events like camps, music, concerts. For 40 to 1000 people.
Awards received 2005 Producciones Libertad Company Recognition for a talent show organized to find new singer and songs writer at Southern California . General Coordinator.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.