* Administered quality environmental and food allergy test.
* Administered patient allergy injections using safe needle practices.
* Clear understanding of Allergy and Asthma
* Knowledge of verifying patient insurance benefits for the allergy testing as well as treatment
*Able to perform PFT / Peak Flows
* Ability to respond sound and promptly to patients having an allergic reaction / systemic reactions. Ability to respond to an anaphylaxis situation
* Worked closely beside the Physician
* Triage patient calls/ Ability to chart paper and electronic admission
* Being efficient, the ability to multi task, prioritize, preciseness in testing and administering injections, on point and very through with teaching / educating the patient on the benefits of Immunotherapy and Epinephrine Auto- Injector
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Med Allergy Lab Technician resume example in Mount Airy, North Carolina ?
This is an actual resume example of a Lab Technician. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.