• Effective communication skills with all levels within the organization, both oral and written
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Customer service focused; ability to partner with internal/external contacts
• Problem resolution skills and experience
• Demonstrated initiative with ability to work both independently and with a team
Skilled in troubleshooting in high-pressure situations
Proficient Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, SAP, AS400,
MAX and Get Paid.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Ecolab/Nalco Company Key Account Manager - Credit resume example in Oswego, Illinois ?
This is an actual resume example of a Key Account Manager - Credit who works in the Collections Industry. LiveCareer has 10498 Collections resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.