Seasoned Key Account Manager with over 19 years of experience in Office Supplies and Furniture sales. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. Highly adept in performing within high-pressure and deadline-driven environments, driving full sales lifecycles with focus on territory expansion.
Change in my job title only.
• Evaluated inventory and delivery needs, optimizing strategies to meet customer demands.
• Monitored weekly sales to write reports for senior leadership and streamline operational processes.
• Used consultative sales approach to understand and meet customer needs.
• Networked at events and by phone to expand business profits and revenues.
• Produced remarkable sales and enhanced numbers by managing complete lifecycle from networking through ongoing account servicing.
• Maintained routine communication with clients to assess overall satisfaction, resolve complaints and promote new offerings.
• Set up appointments with potential and current customers to promote new products and services.
• Performed cold-calling and follow-ups with leads to secure new revenue.
• Conducted on-site product demonstrations to highlight features, answer customer questions and redirect concerns toward positive aspects.
• Researched potential clients and markets to prepare for appointments.
• Branded products through effective salesmanship and maintained long-term relationships with clients.
• Closed over $1.5 to $2 million in sales each year, including preparing contracts and processing order forms.
• Brought in new customers and retained base through proactive management of individual needs and development of robust standardized solutions.
• Implemented marketing and sales campaigns to effectively brand Office Products, Office Furniture and any other items an office would need to operate.
• Worked to develop network by identifying and pursuing new leads, attending industry events and building rapport with clients.
• Worked alongside retail representatives to boost sales by enhancing product presentations and advertising collateral.
• Acquired 10 new customers every quarter, generating 96% of team revenue.
• Performed timely and cost-effective project management through great communication and follow-up.
• Proactively managed client correspondence and recorded all tracking and communications.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: