1.Working as Ass. Prof. (Reader) at Shri SKSS Ayurvedic Medical College, Sarabha, Ludhiana, Punjab from 1st Nov, 2009 to till date.
2.Worked as Junior Assistant at Omkar Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchkarma Centre, Pune, Maharashtra from 1st Sep, 2005 to 31st Aug,2008.
3.Worked as Junior Resident at Himalyan Health Centre in Manimajra w.e.f 1.8.2004 to 5.8.2005.
4.Worked as Asst. Medical Officer at Shri Mata Mansa Devi Charitable Dispensary from June, 2003 to 10th August 2005.
MBA Executive Vinayaka Mission University,Tamil Nadu (Hospital Management)
4. Internship Dabur Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh, 2004.
Working as Assistant Professor. (Reader)
Worked as Junior Assistant at Omkar Ayurvedic Clinic & Panchkarma Centre,
1.Medrog aur aap in Ayur Health magazine published by DAV Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar in Feb. 2005
2.Ek Nivedna Ek Cetavani in AYAM-2002 published by International Brahmrishi Mission, Pinjore.
M.D Ayurveda -Anatomy
CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
A Certificate course on Kshar sutra appliances in Anorectal diseases, hosted by Rao's Ksharsutra Reserch and Training Centre, Bhilai in November, 2002.
1. Organising Member in Capsule Training Programme in Panchkarma and Yoga held during 1st- at Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh
2.As volunteer in Health Mela – organised by Ministary of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India at Chandigarh from 8th-10th Feburary, 2004.
3.Worked in Research and Development project of Dabur durning Internship,2003-04: Syrup Mensta; Vatika face pack; Cap Rheumatil, Rheumatil ointement, Madhuvani.
4.Organising Member in Capsule Training Programme in Panchkarma and Yoga held during 1st- 22 nd November, 2003 at Shri Dhanwantry Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Chandigarh
5.Organising Secretary- International Workshop AYAM- 2002 ( Ayurved Yog and Alternative Sciences) at Virat Nagar, Pinjore( Haryana).
Conferences and Seminar : As Delegate
1. National Campaign on Ksharsutra & CME on Ano-Rectal Diseases organized by Dept of Surgery, Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sec 32, Chandigarh, 3rd - 5th April, 2010
2. CME on Journey from Dissection Hall to Multimedia, Dept of Anatomy, PGIMER, Chandigarh, July 2009
3. National Academic of Panchkarma and Research Symposium on Panchkarma; organized by NAPAR, Pune, 2nd March, 2008.
4. Scope for Practicing Ayurveda Abroad organized by Ayuryoga Academic and International Academic of Ayurveda, Pune, 2006.
5. National conference on Preventive Cardiology and Integrated approach- organized by Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidhyalya, Pune, 15th - 16th Oct, 2005
6. Ayurveda World Summit held at National Science Seminar, Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore, 6th-9th Feb.2003
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS AS A SPEAKER
1.Seminar on Rishiparampara vs Santaparampara organized by Veda Vigyan Mandal, pune on june, 2007
Topic: Apana ka Vyakhayan
2.2nd World Ayurveda Conference and Arogya 2006 organised by AYUSH New Delhi held at Pune University during 10th- 12th November, 2006
Topic: Mala-virechana drugs of Ayurveda as OTC products, is it Ayurveda?
3.National workshop and seminar on Rachana Sharir organised by All India Sharir Research Institute and Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Health Sciences Karnataka held on 3rd-4th Feb. 2006
Topic: Role of Uttapti of Pakwashaya in understanding different types sof Virechana
4.National symposium on Ayurvedic management of Musculo- skeletal disorder) organised by Kamalbhai Hukmi Chand Chordia charitable Trust at Pune in 2005.
Topic: Application of Marma In Chikitsa.
5.National Conference of Diabetes and Ayurveda College Jalandhar held on 6th – 7th
Topic: Management of Diabetics foot- an experience.
6.International workshop AYAM 2002 organized by International Brahmrishi Mission held on 10th-20th October, 2002 at Virat Nagar Pinjore, Haryana.
Topic- IMPORTANCE OF MARMA
Alignment of Naval Chakra
Aura and Chakra Scanning
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: