Reliable and motivated professional with 9 years of industrial experience and extensive construction skills, knowledge and experience as well as experience as a plant operator technician.
- Fabricated fiberglass piping and carbon steel pipe.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, sketches and specifications for the job.
- Utilized welding equipment and other hand tools in the safest, most effective manner and according to manufacturer instructions.
- Used fiberglass pipe shaving machines.
- Welded pipe supports.
- Looked ahead of the job scope to make sure the piping would fit before installing
- Installing large stationary pumps
- Walked down lock out tag out situations.
- Always on job trying to find a safer or more efficient way to get the job done.
- Followed safe work practices, which included fall protection and personal protective equipment.
- Used chain hoist and straps. Also inspected each piece of rigging before each use.
- Run pipe threading machines
- Replace valve seals
- Replace valves
- Installed pipe supports
- Fabricated and installed screw pipe, socket weld pipe and stainless steel tubing.
- Fabricate and install pipe of various sizes .
- Bend 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" stainless steel tubing for a grease line and instrument air line for emergency isolation valves.
- Installing can spring hangers for larger pipe.
- Set and lay out three large pump stations to the correct coordinates.
- Installed a chain driven conveyor.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Bowen Engineering Corporation Journeyman Pipefitter resume example in Rush, Kentucky ?
This is an actual resume example of a Journeyman Pipefitter who works in the Construction Equipment Operators Industry. LiveCareer has 32910 Construction Equipment Operators resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.