● Developed Services, Controllers and Repository classes using Spring MVC module.
● Worked on integration of services to Hybris Ecommerce platform.
● Worked in development of data sync services to validate and process requests from Hybris e-commerce platform to persist data to DB2 database.
● Developed user interface using HTML5, AngularJS, jQuery and performed client-side validations using Java Script, AJAX, JSTL and CSS for making Web Pages dynamic.
● Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a Responsive Webpage across different screen-sizes.
● Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of spring config files.
● Worked on SQL queries to fetch data, insert and update data from database.
● Building Images Using Docker and creating containers for deployment using WebSphere Application Server.
● Involved in functional discussions and prepared detail design documents for various modules of application related to Project and its scope.
● Involved in planning poker of Jira tool to estimate tasks and prioritize them as per requirement.
● Used JDBC Connector (JT400 driver) to establish connection to DB2 database.
● Used Squirrel SQL Client as database administration tool to explore and interact with DB2 database via JT400 JDBC driver. Wrote many shell scripts in Unix to call routines.
● Wrote Operations and corresponding handlers to communicate with Oracle database sitting on Linux/ Unix server
● Used Postman application for testing APIs by sending request to the web server and checking the response.
● Used WSDL file to generate Java classes and to connect to SOAP web service to determine operations available on server.
● Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
● Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC.
● Developed JAX-RS for http REST Calls and web services using all formats of data for Transmission like JSON, XML, TEXT and others.
● Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
● Exposed APIs both as REST and SOAP via Apigee Platform.
● Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
● Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
● Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
● Created and configured continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services using Jenkins CI server. Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, Spring Dynamic Modules (OSGI), spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
● Used DB2 as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale.
● Used IntelliJ IDEA as IDE to develop application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
● Worked on Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka, Zookeeper to establish communication between Microservices in the application environment.
● Implemented Collection Framework features like Map, Object, and List to retrieve data from Web Service.
● Implemented Microservices based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
CGPA : 8.2/10
Job Titles Held: