Skilled IT Manager ready to bring 14+ years of experience and take on challenging new IT Management roles. Diligent, forward-thinking and adaptable to dynamic company, customer and project needs. Successful at motivating teams to meet the demanding timeline.
Experienced IT leader with top-notch implementation and project management abilities. Highly organized, methodical and skilled at building consensus across high-performance teams. Well-versed in IT Systems planning and deployment.
• Primary responsibility of this role is to lead Toyota IS organization in Service Management to delivery IT Service by successfully designing and evolving processes to ensure IT Services delivered conform to company standards and meet business needs.
• Design, develop and deliver consistent approach for defining IT Services
• Partnering with different Global Business Unit within Toyota to define and maintain IT road map
• Design and develop process to effectively measure delivery of IT Services and to ensure Services achieve Business required Service Levels
• Work with Service Transition Manager to successfully plan for effective deployment of new and evolving processes for IS organization
• Ensure collaboration between Demand Management, Vendor Management, Global Business Units and application managers for IT Services designed to meet needs of customers
• Design, develop and deliver consistent approach for defining Toyota North American IT Services
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: