* Currently meet with participants to ensure they are implementing
* Providing support and knowledge to participants regarding their self
* Completing case notes in a timely manner.
* Trained and educated clients, family and other professionals regarding basic functions and implementation strategies to be successful with communication devices.
* Generated business in my territory by contacting those professionals not already familiar with speech generating devices.
* Supported families and professionals by understanding insurance protocol (including Medicaid, Medicare and Managed Care Organizations).
* Used excellent communication skills to create and maintain professional relationships by meeting with individuals either in person or via Go To Meetings/Webinars.
* Utilized organizational skills to work independently from home and stay within my budget.
* Responsible for my own schedule.
* Travelled within the state of Wisconsin, to exhibit products and co-present at breakout sessions to professionals at local conferences.
* Coordinated and conducted in-services/trainings on the use of medically necessary speech generating communication devices, adaptive equipment and new technology.
* Developed computer generated materials for clients, therapists and other staff.
* Organized and managed Assistive Technology Department hardware and software inventory.
* Recognized equipment upgrades and researched/documented costs.
* Worked extensively with community resources.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a The Management Group IRIS Consultant resume example in Appleton, Wisconsin ?
This is an actual resume example of a IRIS Consultant who works in the Community Service Specialists Industry. LiveCareer has 34375 Community Service Specialists resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.