Veteran of the United States Air Force, Security Forces and active duty spouse experienced in military law enforcement and civilian telecommunications techniques .
Response Force Member:
• Trained and evaluated members on Security Forces tactics and responses using air base defense principles, created study materials for 100+ airmen with zero failures..
• Performed Military Police duties that included, routine traffic stops, issuing citations, performing arrests, conducting field sobriety tests, facilitating entry of authorized/unauthorized personnel, conducted security checks and vehicle searches with zero incidents.
• Receive and process offenders upon arrival to and from facility, recording information, such as prisoner identification, charges, and incidences of inmate disturbance while following any and all safety regulations to prevent escape and violence.
• Guard facility entrance/exits in order to screen visitors, operate control board while opening and closing doors, monitoring security equipment and cameras, inspect mail for presence of contraband, escort prisoners to locations in and outside of the facility with the use of handcuffs, and physical force to maintain discipline and order among inmates.
• Provide to supervisors oral and written reports of the quality and quantity of work performed by inmates, disturbances and rule violations, recreation activities, meal/shower time, any visitations and telephone calls.
Pass & Registration Clerk:
• Team Leader of largest Pass and Registration customer service operations in United Kingdom, serviced 25K patrons, awarded "Team of the Quarter" Processed road tax/import tax exemptions, Prepared and validated UK drivers licenses, restricted area badges to authorized personnel after completed thorough background checks.
• Revamped host agency check program; validated and cleared 2K contractor personnel.
• Renovated facility rationed fuel program; ID'd 179 abuses/opened 11 investigations.
• Created authorized mail system training plan, developed comprehensive checklist and trained 10 members. Processed 900 incoming parcels; tracked and verified certified mail.
• Undertook Retiree Privilege program, created and tracked 50+ passes.
• Created 50+ HAC credentials; solidified security clearance
• Created vehicle pamphlet for newcomer's; highlighted vehicle regulations and import requirements
• Prepared for Annual and Semi-Annual inspections and exceeded over 95 percent grade on all inspections
• CPR Certification
• NCIC Certifications
• Handled radio traffic on multiple channels, while maintaining a professional and compassionate demeanor at all times during extremely high profile calls to ensure accurate information is obtained for an adequate response
• Dispatched the proper law enforcement/fire/emergency units necessary using a computer-aided dispatch system in accordance with established procedures, while effectively operating a wide variety of emergency communications equipment, including different radio consoles, frequencies, computer systems, call recorders and security cameras for the entire county of AUSTIN in Bellville,Texas.
• Kept precise emergency call logs and accurate call records for service entries.
• Communicated with vendors regarding tow availability and special orders.
• Superior ability to manage customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging dispatching center environment for both emergencies and non-emergency callers via landline.
• Collected caller information, reported problem, and input information into the computer aided dispatching system (C.A.D).
• Responsible for accurate entry from paper forms to the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.
• Management and maintenances of warrants, orders of protection, stolen property, missing persons, runaway juveniles
• Provide accurate details to officials with emergency information and details of locations and situations.
• Maintained high levels of confidentiality and security of sensitive data.
• Responsible for training new hires to the communications department.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: