• IT Support Technician, web developer.
• Talented in leadership with a strong background in management.
• Articulate management is driven to succeed.
• Strategic planning and client relationship management expert.
• Demonstrated ability to complete tasks accurately despite interruptions and competing demands.
• Results-oriented, strategic sales professional with 8 years in general management.
• Motivated team leader with 8 years of management.
• Recognized for assessing operational needs and developing solutions to save costs, improve revenues, and drive customer satisfaction.
• Resourceful and well-organized with excellent leadership and team-building record.
• Tactical team builder with a strong background in training and team development.
• Software Development
•Management of life support at the site location for all permanent & non-permanent (guests) residents.
•Management of all letter document correspondences (in-out) such as letters, documents, parcel shipments (nonstick shipment only)
•Point of contact & liaisons with Government authorities on all aspects with coordination with a lawyer when and where required. Initiates follow up and complete required Government -related jobs for whichever division/ part of the company.
•Arrange transport requirements.
•Manage employee leave, travel, report on duty &Maintaining.
•Establish (if necessary)filing system in both hard &soft copy for all different aspects of responsibilities including but not limited to employee's information& profiles company vehicle info etc.., records, company correspondences, etc.
•Deal with employees discipline where and when necessary
•Addresses staff accommodation.
•Verify employee-related expenses.
•Continuously monitor the employee performance_ sending forms to Line managers and assist them in reviewing the performance, receive those feedback forms and identify the training needs filled there.
•Record specific incidents /reports/recommendations for promotion or salary review and bring it to the attention of the Managing Director.
•Maintaining employees' profiles.
•Maintaining company vehicles (non-auto division vehicles) document, following up vehicle penalties and making maintenance plans.
•Coordinate with other company departments to follow up on the company mission.
• Experienced with Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, and Cisco IOS (CLI).
• Experienced in troubleshooting in a multi-user high availability environment.
• Experienced with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP.
• Experienced in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation.
• Experienced with the client, server, and network service delivery.
• Specialized in computer maintenance ( Software & Hardware ) for all kinds of Pc and its accessories (Laptop & Desktop & printer & monitor & ups & CD & HD & motherboard ).
• Troubleshot and diagnosed problems to accurately resolve a wide range of technical issues.
• Monitored systems in operation and input command to troubleshoot areas.
• Engaged end users and answered questions via email, phone, website live chat and in forums.
• Patched software and installed new versions to eliminate security problems and protect data.
• Collaborated with vendors to locate replacement components and resolve advanced problems.
• Removed and replaced malfunctioning components to correct hardware problems.
• Removed malware, ransomware and other threats from laptops and desktop systems.
• Configured hardware, devices, and software to set up work stations for employees.
• Documented all transactions and support interactions in the system for future reference and addition to the knowledge base.
• Worked with the software development team on reported errors and bugs on newly released software and assisted in the deployment of release fixes.
• Established management targets and monitored results.
• Designed and formulated of country office program within thematic.
• Translated UNFPA's priorities into local interventions.
• Coordinated program implementation with implementing partners.
• Initiated projects, presentation of projects to Program National.
• Coordinated mandatory and budget re-phasing exercises.
• Gave policy advice services to Government and UNFPA Senior.
• Generated video subtitles from non-English dialogue and developed translations in the target language.
• Delivered real-time, accurate oral translations and interpretations.
• Interpreted conference calls and other workplace communications in real-time.
• Sat in on meetings to provide members with oral translations of conversations and information.
• Reviewed and analyzed briefing materials before starting translations.
• Assisted law enforcement investigators with non-English interviews.
English, Arabic, Kurdish
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: