Objective: Focused on developing further skills that highlight my educational/professional experiences in order for me to be successful in the fields of Communications/Professional Writing.
Completed Bachelor's Degree in Communications; Minor in Professional Writing.
- Dean's List: Maintained a GPA requirement of 3.4 each semester at SUNY Cortland.
- Outstanding Achievement in Communications: Awarded by faculty member for academic achievements in Human Communication.
- Elected by peers to serve as Sigma Delta Tau's House President
- Sigma Delta Tau Sorority: House President, Assistant House President, Recruitment Committee Member, Prevent Child Abuse America representative
- SPEAK Magazine: Health/Fitness Section Editor - Write/edit articles for student-run magazine
- WSUC The Dragon Radio: Broadcast journalist for school radio
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a SUNY Cortland Career Services Intern resume example in Bethpage, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Intern who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.