INTERMEDIATE HELP DESK COORDINATOR (CONTRACTED EMPLOYEE THROUGH USDA-OCIO)
Team-oriented employee with strong track record of establishing solid relationships with clients, co-workers, administration and local agencies.
System checks and troubleshooting
Mac and PC expert
Strong organizational skills
Active listening skills
Seasoned in conflict resolution
Sharp problem solver
Customer service expert
Adaptive team player
Microsoft Office proficiency
Meticulous attention to detail
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Successfully trained staff in all office systems and databases, policies and procedures while focusing on minimizing errors and generating superior results.
Costellation West fomerly known as CSSS.NET December 2013 to CurrentIntermediate Help Desk Coordinator (Contracted Employee Through USDA-OCIO) Kansas City, Missouri
• Utilize checklist to assist clients with troubleshooting computer issues and password resets, maintenance of peripherals
• Follow standard operating procedures to apply standard corrective action to solve client problems on computer and printers
• Utilize Remedy Help Desk software for ticketing and asset management and to ensure trouble tickets are matched to appropriate level for resolution.
• Routinely call clients to ensure complete understanding of incident and issues, troubleshoot to resolve issue, and once resolved ensures clients are satisfied with timeliness of service, helpfulness and friendliness of staff
• Provide department/company-wide memos to notify system users when systems would be down for maintenance or other issues that may require operators to immediately save data or plan alternative work schedules.
• Full-Time 40 hours per week
Children's Mercy HospitalNovember 2008 to October 2013IT Operations Analyst Kansas City, Missouri
• Builds and deploys new hardware as needed
• Adds inventory items into tracking system
• Installs software and licenses
• Tracks and maintains the current inventory
• Coordinates the donations of obsolete inventory• Full-Time 40 Hours per week
Children's Mercy HospitalJune 2005 to November 2008Data Quality Analyst Kansas City, Missouri
• Interpret contracts to set up the provider network and payment of claims
• Add providers into the claims payment system and attach the appropriate method of payment
• Set up Hospitals, Ancillary and DME payment methods of payment• Experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Full-Time 40 hours per week
Children's Mercy HospitalMay 2000 to June 2003Claims Analyst Kansas City, Missouri
Children's Mercy HospitalMay 1994 to May 1998Care Assistant/Registration Kansas City, Missouri
• Assist the RN with patients care and cleans and disinfects exam rooms
• Collecting financial and clinical information to facilitate appropriate patient care and reimbursement
• Answered the telephone, greeting, registering and scheduling patients, making appointment reminder calls, and verifying insurance while maintaining the confidentiality and exhibiting excellent customer service skills.
• Full-Time 40 per week
Education and Training
Columbia College2004Bachelor of Arts: Business AdministrationKansas City, Missouri, United States