Iv learned many trades over the years. I worked for sales in cell phones, Also installed alarms, And did construction. The studies I went for and degree I got was for electrical work.
Working for Alarm Tech, Everyday there would be different projects to accomplish for that day. Usually I would go into residential houses or commercial buildings doing service and installments for fire, burglar, CCTV, intercoms, two way intercoms, TVs, phone lines, and etc. My work was very neat, clean and always done the right way. I controlled my own company vehicle and company cell phone as well once a month for a week I would help central station with emergency calls and walk through any problems with their equipments or even show up to them off work hours or schedule them a appointment for the next day.
Passed all of my classes such as , high voltage, low voltage, fiber optics, boiler wiring, fire alarms, burglar alarms, my school was 65% hands on to which the other 35% was writing.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Alarm Tech Installer resume example in Holbrook, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Installer who works in the Installation and Repair Industry. LiveCareer has 49396 Installation and Repair resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.