I have a very strong work ethic as is demonstrated in my work history and my longevity at each institution. I adapt easily and enjoy the challenges that come with change. I am ready for a new challenge as I feel I have implemented a great system and now it's time to begin a new chapter.
I look forward to wherever my enthusiasm takes me and feel that I will be an asset to the organization.
I served as the information person for the college. Students, parents, and employees would call for information concerning the college. If I could not answer the question, I would direct them to proper person or department to assist them.
I also served as dispatch for the campus police department. This is a sworn police department. This entailed working multiple shifts in one week. It also required being available during bad weather and at times, staying on campus in order to work shifts for those who could not make it in. This department ran 24/7.
Assisted the public with police matters. Answered phones for the City Police Department under Chief Longo. Worked directly with the shift supervisors. Entered warrants into our local and national database.
In 2002, I began by assisting the Director of Fiscal Services with office management. I was tasked with answering phones for the fiscal services department and we handled the budget for the school division, all grants, revenue, donations and general liability insurance.
In 2006, I was promoted to the Fiscal Services Operations Manager. I
- received and processed all donations and miscellaneous revenue that came into the school division;
- managed and administered the Community Use Policy (KG) for the Albemarle County Public Schools. I maintained and went on to implement a completely online system for all use of 26 schools. I handle all scheduling, invoicing and manage the site admins at all 26 schools;
- received and processed all federal/local revenue that we received electronically;
- served as the SSWS (Single Sign-On for Web Systems) administrator. This is the portal for which the VDOE uses for collecting ALL information on VA school districts;
- managed a 40 year old grant by Paul G. McIntire;
- managed the Office Associate's position.
In 2016, I transitioned over to our Building Services Department, where I am currently located, and took on the title of Facilities Operations Manager. Our Community Use has increased at such a rate that it became necessary to work closely with the staff to help serve the community. I currently run the scheduling and invoicing program for after hours use for the Albemarle County Public Schools and administer our general liability insurance. I continue to oversee the site admins at our schools and now work with running the schools more efficiently.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Sweet Briar College Information Services/Campus Police Dispatch resume example in Faber, Virginia ?
This is an actual resume example of a Information Services/Campus Police Dispatch who works in the Program Manager Industry. LiveCareer has 1318 Program Manager resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.