Evangelina Nwamadson is a insightful, results-driven Information Security Analyst. She has detailed knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices with more emphasis on FISMA Compliance and NIST Publications. Over 5years of experience in Risk Management Framework, Auditing and Evaluation and Risk Assessment of General Support System and Major Applications. Specialized in providing guidance in support of security assessment and continuous monitoring for government (FISMA & NIST) and commercial clients.
• Responded to external requests for information required by the organization for its regulatory filings.
• Maintained database and other reference materials related to legislative and regulatory issues and compliance.
• Provided analysis and support to merchants on product compliance laws, regulations, and best practices.
• Familiarity with HIPAA/HITECH Act provisions regarding PHI security and compliance.
•Completed released of information requests including retrieving patient's medical charts and returning charts, copying/scanning medical records accurately and correctly, according to requests, established procedures, and established standards of quality and productivity; and electronically transmits medical record to processing operations.
• Performed quality checks on all work to assure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and proper invoicing.
• Maintained awareness of current legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Worked knowledge of Health ports connects, esmartlog, smart link, and rep online and centricity software.
CompTIA Security+ Certified
Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) – ongoing
A proven project and team lead with aptitude for good customer service, leadership and excellent communication (both oral and written) skills. Functional areas of expertise include but not limited to:
· Information Systems Security
· Vulnerability Assessment
· Project Management and Support
· Security Life Cycle
· Systems Risk Assessment
· Systems Development Life Cycle
Operating System: Splunk, Xacta, Nessus Nmap, Nsat, Csam, Anti-Virus Tools
Browsers: Internet Explorer, AOL, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Software: Microsoft Office
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: