• Responded to external requests for information required by the organization for its regulatory filings.
• Maintained database and other reference materials related to legislative and regulatory issues and compliance.
• Provided analysis and support to merchants on product compliance laws, regulations, and best practices.
• Familiarity with HIPAA/HITECH Act provisions regarding PHI security and compliance.
•Completed released of information requests including retrieving patient's medical charts and returning charts, copying/scanning medical records accurately and correctly, according to requests, established procedures, and established standards of quality and productivity; and electronically transmits medical record to processing operations.
• Performed quality checks on all work to assure accuracy of the release, confidentiality, and proper invoicing.
• Maintained awareness of current legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Worked knowledge of Health ports connects, esmartlog, smart link, and rep online and centricity software.
CompTIA Security+ Certified
Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) – ongoing
A proven project and team lead with aptitude for good customer service, leadership and excellent communication (both oral and written) skills. Functional areas of expertise include but not limited to:
· Information Systems Security
· Vulnerability Assessment
· Project Management and Support
· Security Life Cycle
· Systems Risk Assessment
· Systems Development Life Cycle
Operating System: Splunk, Xacta, Nessus Nmap, Nsat, Csam, Anti-Virus Tools
Browsers: Internet Explorer, AOL, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
Software: Microsoft Office
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: