A leader in digital media, Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world. Getty provides comprehensive coverage of news, sports,entertainment events, and impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept. As an Independent Sales Executive, I own & operate my own business within Getty Images.
IrishCentral.com is the sister website to the Irish-American publications Irish Voice newspaper and Irish America magazine. It went live on Sunday, March 15, 2009 after a launch in New York City which was attended by the New York Times, Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen and others.
* Created "24/7/365 Access to Irish Buying Power" Marketing concept & material.
* Secured the Pernod Richard USA sponsorship to promote Irish Whiskey in the US market
* Worked closely with various stakeholders internally & externally to create the IrishCentral Travel Club.
Recognized as a leader in the collection, publication and distribution of relevant and newsworthy public opinion data in the United States. Directed by Scott Rasmussen, co-founder of ESPN and national media personality.
Brought on board this startup to create and launch the digital media marketing strategy and forge new business development with blue-chip, Fortune 100 companies and high-profile advertising agencies promoting online and face-to-face media throughout the United States, reporting to the Vice President of Finance and Operations.
Notable Accounts: AT&T, Boeing, Citibank, CSX, FedEx, ExxonMobil, Intel, IBM, GE, PepsiCo, Siemens, Toyota, Texas Instruments and Walmart.
* Design and deploy startup marketing materials for prospecting and new business development.
* Took on the trafficking and serving of all ads on corporate web site, using WPP Group's 24/7 Real Media Open AdStream ad server. Reduced cost through management, control, maximization and monetization of inventory.
A leading global information and media company, including trade publications, trade shows, digital products and services, serving markets across the entertainment, media and marketing, retail, travel and performance, and design industries.
Managed digital events for 11 brands which included The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard and Adweek. Led to market and introduced new lead-generating products such as Webcasts, Virtual Trade Shows, Live from the Show and Sessions on Demand. Partnered with senior management and editorial staff to take brand from creation through proposal in order to secure sponsors for digital events.
Notable Accounts: TBS, USA Networks, A&E Networks
* Produced Billboard's first Webcast worth $10,000 of new business and opened up a new revenue stream.
* Generated $500,000 in new business opportunities in The Hollywood Reporter pipeline.
Led East Coast sales and integrated marketing plans, offering mixed platforms in print, online and face-to-face media to drive clients' sales. Researched and analyzed customers' client base in order to capture optimum print and online ad space and improve profitability.
Notable Accounts: Sony Pictures Classics, Miramax, The Weinstein Company, Time Warner, New York State Film Commission, Screen Gems Studios, Toronto Film Studios, IBM, Avid Technologies, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Canon.
* Instrumental in securing, planning and preparing for high-level meetings with high-profile contacts such as Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida, and serving as ambassador at top-notch events in NYC such as UJA-Federation of New York's Entertainment, Media & Communications Division's annual Steven J. Ross Humanitarian of the Year Award.
Notable Accounts: MTV, Nickelodeon, Viacom, NBC, Sean Lennon, Bianca Jagger, Fuji Film, various film, TV & commercial producers & production companies.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Getty Images Independent Sales Executive resume example in Auburn, New York ?
This is an actual resume example of a Independent Sales Executive who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.