Dedicated Professional who is a detail-oriented self-starter and congenial product and service representative. Confident working alone or as a team member. Background in management, inside/outside sales and customer service.
Independent Representative for National Gypsum Products
* Visit Home Improvement Stores in assigned territory.
* Monitor sales of products.
* Address any issues that may arise.
* Share product knowledge during Contractor Events.
* Custom Building, Residential & Commercial Remodeling & Repairs.
* Kitchens & Baths.
* Replace Windows, Doors and Flooring.
* Construct Decks & Room Additions.
* Sales of Paints, Stains and Supplies.
* Daily operations including but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Inventory Control.
* Coatings Consultant.
* Managed Contractor accounts for Residential & Commercial Projects.
* Provided leadership, direction and assistance for safety and comfort.
* Worked independently and as part of a team to provide exemplary customer service.
* Ensured compliance with FAA regulations.
* Wrote detailed reports.
* Interacted with a wide variety of people from a broad range of cultures.
* Competent in handling difficult situations, problem solving and complaint resolutions.
* Extensive traveling and spent consecutive nights away from home.
* Alternative work schedules, including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays.
5,10,15 & 20 year service awards at Piedmont/USAirways.
Successfully launched new product line and paid off $45k deficit in less than allotted time in difficult economic time while at Swann Paint Co.
Board Member with Downtown Corporation 2008-2011.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.