· Correlate monitoring alerts and events to quickly determine extent and scope of issue
· Open and update incident tickets and engage required support personnel
· Drive, communicate, and escalate severity level issues impacting Line of Business
· Monitor backend banking applications, infrastructure, web, mobile and network
· Monitor, document, analyze, and resolve VoIP and data traffic issues. Access BGP routed Brocade (Core Routers) and Cisco (Distribution and Access layer routers and switches) and troubleshoot data security issues.
· Search and destroy internal and external attacks into data network using various monitoring tools and equipment (Solawinds/Sonus/RioRey).
· Server Hardware “hands on” for hardware installs, cabling, and upgrades. Server administration and support including OS installs, reloads, and resets.
· Serve as primary client interface, responding to and ticketing alerts according to customer specific SLA's. Drive tickets toward resolution.
· Provide troubleshooting, testing, and other service restoration assistance to AT&T involved parties.
· Created, developed, presented to management, and implemented a departmental-wide procedural change. Solved lingering downtime issue. Cost savings, immeasurable.
· Started program to dispose of retired I.T. assets with respect to cost and EPA/DOD guidelines. · Built, cabled, and dressed 7 data server closets. Proper wiring and labeling essential to functionality.
· Successfully led and participated in time sensitive project to replace 100 hard drives, in four cities, in five days, without data loss.
· Project Lead and participant on 3 day, 4 city domain migration of 300 users. Columbus, Boston, Harrisburg and Cincinnati.
· Proactively replaced over 150 faulty PC motherboards. Direct cost savings, 500,000K.
· Successfully led team of seven (7) on documentation project of all corporate I.T. assets. .
· Led project to inventory 2 corporation's I.T. assets acquired through buyouts.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Great Lakes Assemblies I.T. Specialist resume example in Galloway, Ohio ?
This is an actual resume example of a I.T. Specialist who works in the Network Analysts and Administration Industry. LiveCareer has 13919 Network Analysts and Administration resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.