Service focused professional dedicated to giving every customer a positive experience, promoting loyalty and repeat business. Orchestrates optimal resource utilization to handle operational needs. Sales leader with sound judgment, excellent planning abilities and interpersonal communication strengths.
· Team Leadership & Coaching
· Relationship Building
· Customer Relations
· Staff Management
· Opening & Closing Procedures
· Training & Development
· Goals & Performance
· Spearheaded talent acquisition, building and retaining high-caliber teams.
· Streamlined efficiencies, coordinated new hire orientations, and provided onboarding and training for 65+ new employees. Successful through coaching in the moment and following up.
· Conducted recruitment activities, participated in career fairs. Screened and interviewed applicants to build candidate pipelines and enhance company culture.
· Assessed and aligned compensation packages, marketing to highly qualified applicants for organizational vacancies.
· Created/implemented forward-thinking initiatives, improving employee engagement.
· Updated training process by reviewing existing documentation, leveraging feedback from associates, and working with legal/compliance teams.
· Educated management on successful policy implementation and enforcement actions, preventing legal entanglements.
· Provided guidance on policies/procedures to harmonize responses, providing appropriate investigation actions and reaching resolution of grievances.
· Met with staff to resolve challenging situations related to performance and conflict management.
· Responsible for cash room, store credit acquisition, payroll review and submitting.
· Managed/supervised men's department as well as department sales.
· Supported safety programs by identifying and addressing potential hazards to customers and associates, corrected minor hazards, conducted incident investigations, and completed reports.
· Calmly and efficiently addressed emergency situations such as safety hazards and threats to life or property, deescalating when possible and directing shoppersto safety.
· Trained loss prevention staff, retail managers, and store employees on loss control and prevention measures.
· Reduced shoplifting by applying customer service procedures, supervision on the sales ﬂoor, and the use of CCTV systems.
· Detained and interviewed suspects: conducted internal/external interviews in accordance with local laws and company policy. Reported fraud to loss prevention management or market investigator as needed.
· Managed/created records using approved company methods, proper retention of evidence, and disposition of recovered merchandise.
· Participated in and attended court hearings, updated appropriated ﬁles, and maintained relationship with local law enforcement.
· Prepared daily security incident reports and performed hotel management duties if the hotel manager was not available.
· Trained loss prevention staff, retail managers, and store employees on loss prevention measures, loss control and first aid.
· Upheld strict security and safety procedures to protect business from financial losses.
· Assisted in new talent acquisition process. Maintained and updated ﬁles of new and current security officers on the team.
· Conducted surveillance on foot and on vehicles to secure properties, providing excellent customer service to all internal and external guests.
· Responsible for inventory of ﬁrst aid and ﬁre equipment.
· In charge of the safe and accurate movement of officers performing multiple tasks in an upscale resort.
· Assisted in Loss Prevention training and supervision. Headed safety and loss prevention programs by guiding staff.
· Provided customer service and security on a fast-paced hospitality team.
· Entered all shift data in systems and ﬁled daily reports to the correct departments.
· Generated comprehensive reports documenting evidence of attempted theft and recovered merchandise.
· Coordinated the safety of VIPs with local and federal authorities.
· Built strong partnerships with prestigious clients (U.S. Secret Service, IBM, L Brands) to implement viable loss control strategies for large scale events.
· Attentively monitored hotel and surrounding areas for signs of attempted theft by customers or personnel, intervening when necessary.
· Calmly and efficiently addressed emergency situations such as safety hazards and threats to life or property, deescalating when possible and directing guests to safety.
Hispanic Institute of Realtors
Florida State Certified Home Inspector
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: