Energetic with 20 years experience in high-level executive support roles. Organized and professional. Dedicated and focused who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Adept at managing multiple projects with ease using expert time management methods.Precise, detail-oriented with sound judgment and decision-making skills. Experienced in A/P processes and managing vendor relations.
Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system and customer database protocols.
• Execute recruiting, staffing, development, Team Member data management, legal compliance and support Team Member Engagement Programs.
• Responsible for the training and development of all Team Members to ensure compliance to service/product knowledge and selling skills to company's standards.
• Tracked all required Team Member training through the R Learning System.
• Work with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to develop hiring strategies to ensure staffing levels and number are maintained to minimize hourly turnover.
• Managed sources, screening and interviewing applicants through the group interview/one on one process.
• Set up and maintain all new hire paperwork and Team Member files by the company's guidelines as well as maintaining confidentiality of these items.
• Ensure Work Order Tax Credit (WOTC) compliance is 100% for all hires as well as adhering to all state and federal regulatory employment requirements inclusive of I-9/W-2 compliance, work permits, payroll, assist with unemployment claims and Company minor regulations.
• Ensure compliance with all government regulations and paperwork.
• Handle all time off requests, paid time off, punch corrections, vacation, terminations, and FMLA.
• Under general direction/supervision of Director performed various clerical, receptionist, and secretarial duties.
• Communicated clearly with all customers, utilizing excellent customer service skills (face to face and electronic).
• Maintained confidentiality and organizational information of employee records at all times, i.e. “Letters, memos, meeting minutes, etc.”
• Utilized computer skills and software to support routine office duties, database, supply ordering, invoice processing, updated department Director's calendar daily with new schedules, all travel arrangements and expense reporting's.
• Prepared Environment of Care (EOC) and for the seven subcommittees meeting minutes, agendas, schedules, data presentations i.e. “Power Point, charts, graphs, etc.”
• Created and maintained database as required for contracts for all medical equipment, information including renewals and expiration dates, along with preventive maintenance schedules.
• Entered into database preventive maintenance actions taken for medical, stationary, portable, and Plant Operations equipment.
• Assisted annually with budget preparation both capital and operating. Provided secretary support for various department Directors as needed
Assistant Manager, budget preparation, charts, clerical, contracts, Credit, excellent customer service, data management, database, direction, fashion, faxes, fax, financial, government, graphs, hiring, HR, legal, Letters, Director, Microsoft Excel, mail, money, Office, Power Point, Naval, office manager, organizational, payroll, personnel, presentations i, proposals, receptionist, recruiting, repairs, reporting, selling, Sales, scheduling, secretarial, spreadsheets, staffing, supervision, Travel arrangements, WordPerfect
Job Titles Held: