I am a meticulous, goal-oriented professional who excels at multi-tasking and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes non-profit organizations, various customer service positions, and finance. Open to exploring different career opportunities, but my primary focus is on positions dealing with content/data analysis.
Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (pivot tables, V-Lookup function, other tools used to maximize data maintenance capabilities)
Graphic Design (job aids, employee manuals, process mapping)
- Independent research skills, with a focus on a wide range of subject areas
- Exposure to different methods of analysis/problem identification techniques
Associate of Arts: JournalismSUNY Morrisville － Morrisville, NY, United States
- Transferred with all Major-related credits attained (7 elective credits short of degree; I was told my credits would transfer back, but it never happened)
- 2.90 GPA
- Worked on the campus newspaper (2002-2003) as an illustrator, editor, and columnist
- Exposure to many writing/proofreading/research techniques as approved by the MLA Standards Guide
- Participated in a course whose purpose was to aid with public speaking; the professor called my final assignment 'extremely provocative and everything a speech should be: opined, evocative, and clear.'
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint especially), ability to maintain accurate client records; excellent organizational, writing, and critical thinking skills; experience with diverse populations; copy editing/proofreading; market research; experience dealing with accounts payable/receivable; heavy data entry/data reconciliation experience; Intermediate supervisory/management experience *Freelance tutoring/teaching (spoken/written English) Adobe Photoshop, copy editing, data entry, database management, English, filing, freelance, inventory, Journalism, logistics, Excel, PowerPoint, multi-tasking, newspaper, proofreading, quality assurance, research, supervision, teaching, tutoring, marketing, reporting, customer service, computer-literate, client relations, problem solving, domestic and international experience, data collection, spreadsheets, report transcriptions, internet research, letters and memos, 60-75 WPM, typing, writing, critical thinking, active learning, grammar, multi-task management, organizational skills, content analysis, UltiPro, Macess, DocuSign, payroll, Onboarding