Human Resources Coordinator with extensive background in HR administration. Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook. Diligent Proficient offering proven skills in HR administration. Dedicated to on boarding well-qualified candidates and minimizing employee turnover. History of driving advancements in training, productivity and team motivation through proactive approaches. HR professional highly effective at verifying that all documentation is properly authorized and supported according to company policies, regulatory practices and legal requirements.
• Administered leaves of absence, liaise with Corporate payroll and HRIS, keep pharmacy associate's credentialing records up to date, on board new employees, maintain personnel files and HR data and process a variety of employee-related data and pay transactions.
• Created and review reports used for HR investigations.
• Researched HR projects using online utilities or conventional methods and assist with special projects.
• Handled all payroll or associate issues in a confidential manner.
• Researched data for union grievances and employee investigations. Maintain union grievance logs.
• Tracked performance appraisal dates and coordinate monthly SDA spreadsheets. Maintain associate personnel files and I-9 documents, coordinate data in HRIS, and provide reports to managers as needed. Update employee data
and maintain timekeeping records.
• Assisted in resolving payroll issues; review payroll reports, research and correct errors; process pay requests.
• Managed HR training sessions by creating training schedules, schedule training rooms, send invitations to
associates, increase associate attendance, and ensure all materials are available.
• Researched quarterly monitoring reports and provide information to benefits department. Provide general benefits
information to associates and refer them to the appropriate locations for answers to any questions.
• Provided general administrative assistance to the Human Resource District Leader and handle incoming phone calls and respond to emails regarding associate inquiries.
• Assisted the Human Resources District Leader with screening applications and scheduling interviews and meetings.
• Processed new hires and terminations and administer final paychecks.
• Updated bi-annual Talent documents for the region.
• Assured that all pharmacy associates maintain active/current state licenses and registrations, including throughout
the hiring and relocation process.
• Performed administrative duties, such as answering telephone calls, filing, faxing, copying, sorting incoming mail, and preparing correspondence.
• Collected data from retail stores and regional office personnel to obtain required financial and operational information as directed by the District Manager or Pharmacy District Manager.
• Developed store compliance reports for District Manager's and Pharmacy District Manager's review and approval.
• Assisted District Manager and Pharmacy District Manager with daily and weekly follow-up and correspondence to stores.
• Maintained the District Manager's and Pharmacy District Manager's calendar by scheduling appointments and meetings.
• Coordinated pharmacist scheduling in district under direction of the Pharmacy District Manager.
Assisted with payroll reconciliation.
• Assisted with customer complaint resolution process.
• Coordinated store meetings and training sessions for the District Manager and Pharmacy District
• Manager and communicate the necessary information to appropriate personnel to ensure attendance at these scheduled events.
• Acted as a liaison for the District Manager and Pharmacy District Manager in interactions with associates, retail stores, and the corporate office and correspond with customers in a professional manner and seek timely resolution for the customer in all matters.
Managed the day-to-day Operations of the early morning/overnight and backroom teams
· Supervised a team of 20 directly and 60 indirectly to ensure safety and efficiency of the entire
· Recruited, selected, developed and retained talented team members
· Planned proactively for upcoming workload and lead the team to accomplish goals
· Utilized state of the art technology to manage the receiving process, freight flow of an average of
20,000 pieces or more, replenishment transition, productivity results and audit stockroom inventory
· Ensured great guest service by interacting with guest and team members
· Actively participated in the performance management process, which includes recognizing, coaching
and providing meaningful feedback, writing and delivering counseling and corrective actions and
writing performance reviews
· Performed data entry activities
· Updated account information of clients
· Assisted in other administrative duties within the firm
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: