A Housekeeping Manager utilizing my experience managing daily cleaning and maintenance operations to deliver exceptional customer service and financial profitability.
- Communicated with more than 200 businesses in Southeast region of country in regards to HP printers/copiers.
- Worked in office helping Outside Reps with Proposals and other items in the office.
- Helped the Regional Manager organize meetings.
- Tracked analyzed and reported on sales and projected growth.
- Installed Copier machines at customers offices.
- Trained customers on all facets of the copiers.
- Delivered Copy and Print machines to all customers.
- Met with customers to find out all details of installations.
- Met daily with Bank/Credit Union CEO's and CFO's in regards to security equipment.
- Drafted proposals and delivered them to customers.
- Maintained more than 150 Digital CCTV systems.
- #2 sales rep (out of 6) in company for all 5 years I worked there, right behind the owner of the company.
USSSA (United States Specialty Sports Association) - I have been an Umpire of Slow Pitch Softball in this organization for more than 12 years now. I am one the top 5 umpires in the state of Utah.
I have traveled to most of the Western States to officiate tournaments. From this job, I have learned to think quickly, how to control stressful events and how to be part of something bigger than me, yet not be the focal point.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.