Organized, independent worker with strong time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively.High energy and outgoing with a dedication to positive guest relations.
• Housekeeping for residential clients and small businesses/apartment complexes
• Sweep, mop, scrub, dust, wax and polish furniture, windows, floors, walls, furnishings, and hardware.
• Move equipment and furniture
• Ironing clothing and linens
• Provided excellent and friendly customers service.
• Operated cash register, balance out cash drawer.
• Processed cash, credit/debit card transactions.
• Prepared food and assisted with product selections.
• Maintained a clean and sanitary work area.
• Opened and closed store
Rick Stanley MD: (541) 979-7200 - Housekeeping Client
Carol Taucher: (541) 928-8604 - Housekeeping Client
Brian Shipp: (541) 905-7908 - Subway Manager
Kim Brogoitti: (541) 979-9606 - Mother Of Child I Nannied
Grady George: (541) 971-1473 - Friend
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: