Dependable Hardworking and dedicated to maintaining cleanliness and upkeep of various facilities and rooms .
Positive and energetic professional comfortable working with minimal supervision.
Well-trained in asbestos and bloodborne pathogens.
Reliable and dedicated with ability to stand for long periods and liftb with ease.
Assisted living centers. Engaging and pleasant personality with the ability to maintain a healthy, clean environment for all residents.
1) Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
2) Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
3) Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
4) Care for children and/or elderly persons by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with dressing, bathing, eating, and other needs.
5) Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
6) Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and record expenditures.
7) Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
8) Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
9) Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
10) Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
11) Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: