I have attended Bayside Community church since I was four years old, and I started serving when I was 12 years old. I started off volunteering in the nursery with 1-5 year olds. From there I started volunteering in Next Gen Fusion, when I was 14 years old. In Fusion, I was a student coordinator and served in multiple areas, while also discipling and raising up other leaders as I also grew. I became the Cafe Manager in the beginning of 2019 in Fusion and began to improve the environment along with the work ethic. I then taught other leaders to maintain the cafe while I was not there. As I began my senior year of high school I felt like God was calling me to do other things, to grow myself and start walking into more of what God has for my life. It was then in October 2019 that Dana Stauder took me under her wing in Hospitality. Since then I have served alongside her every Sunday morning and I've found that I truly love what I do with her. Ultimately, I help coordinate and make services happen. Not only that but I get the privilege to talk to many people and show compassion and patience. I get to listen to their life stories and show kindness to them. Additionally, along with this I have served in the Parkside Cafe at Bayside, which is probably one of my favorite things to do, because I get to not only serve people but also talk to them and make them feel at home when they walk through the Bayside doors. At the end of the day I love to make people feel at home, loved by God, raising up other leaders to do the same, because at the end of the day its the way that you make people feel that they remember most.
- Cash register familiarity
- Delivered high level clerical support by efficiently handling wide range of routine and special requirements.
- Greeted incoming office guests, answered questions and directed individuals to desired locations to enhance team efficiency.
- Restocked displays with fresh merchandise when items were running low.
- Acknowledged outstanding staff performance to boost morale.
Established unique service goals to each venue to provide constant and excellent service.
- Established and maintained clean and comfortable environments in buildings by vacuuming, cleaning windows and dusting.
- Cleaned bathrooms and kitchens with sanitizing products to prevent spread of germs and reduce likelihood of illness.
- Contributed to consistent customer satisfaction rating by producing high-quality food and providing timely service.
- Adapted classroom plans to support needs of children with special learning requirements.
- Kept program children safe and secure at all times with proactive monitoring strategies.
- Collaborated with team to define business requirements for organizational processes, achieve productivity standards and adhere to accuracy standards.
- Identified and resolved process issues to encourage smoother procedures, more efficient workflow and overall business growth.
- Resolved conflicts and negotiated agreements between parties in order to reach win-win solutions to disagreements and clarify misunderstandings.
- Covered vacancies in key roles and assignments when volunteers were absent or unavailable.
- Matched volunteers with open positions based on individual strengths and knowledge.
- Taught children to organize toys, wash hands and leading by example.
- Consulted with families to discuss activities and behaviors of each child.
- Observed children to proactively identify issues with emotional or physical development and worked with parents and supervisors to address concerns.
- Offered top-notch care to 12+ children at once, ranging in age from 1 years old to 5 years old.
- Planned and managed learning-focused, imaginative and play-oriented activities for children.
- Worked with children individually and in groups to teach social, communicative and problem-solving skills.
- Worked with special needs children.
- Kept areas clean, organized and stocked, and sanitized surfaces and toys each weekend.
- Applied positive behavior management techniques to enhance social interactions and emotional development.
-Observed play activities to identify positive behaviors and areas in need of improvement, implementing behavior redirection where appropriate.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: