Talented and driven communicator with exceptional writing and interpersonal skills. Possesses a strong desire to exceed expectations and preserve the Nelson Schmidt brand name through a public relations internship.
- Wrote unique and original articles for male audience
- Closely monitored trends to maximize appeal
- Established the fledgling His Campus brand
- Orchestrated His Campus staff meetings
- Redesigned and edited school web page
- Assembled team to create new content
- Utilized interpersonal skills to form contacts
- Studied web page analytics to decide on necessary changes
- Edited page to interest incoming students
- Demonstrated proficient writing skills
- Developed a deep knowledge of interpersonal communications via interviews
- Worked effectively under deadline pressure
- Exercised a deft understanding of rhetoric
- Formulated little or vague information into a coherent story
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Her Campus Media His Campus Blog Writer resume example in Franklin, Wisconsin ?
This is an actual resume example of a His Campus Blog Writer who works in the Communications Industry. LiveCareer has 26169 Communications resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.