Quality-focused and efficient Cook and Warehouse worker adept at working in fast-paced and heavy stress environments. Former Head Chef of Home Team Grill, in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Former Certified Trainer of the Green Turtle restaurant chain located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Former Handler/Warehouse Loader Team Leader of Federal Express. Hard working and level headed, always putting my best forth in any job. The job and tasks always comes first before anything.
Promoted to Certified Trainer within four months of starting as a Line Cook with the Green Turtle restaurant chain. Have worked up to 14 hour shifts, due to people being sick/out as well as coming in on days off at all jobs I have been at. The job always comes first for me. While at Federal Express within eight months I was promoted to Team Leader for my crew by showing natural leadership skills, and using a take charge attitude to get things done in a timely fashion and manner. Quickly have learned all aspects of my job titles, as well as going beyond that by acquiring new skills and offering to take training courses to further my leadership experience. Such as taking over managing all trucks that were received by companies I have worked for, making sure all products were delivered/sent out with zero delays to continue to provide excellent customer service and communication for all companies.
- Open and close the store.
- Setting up equipment, cleaning and maintaining all equipment to OSHA standards.
- Lead the team during all hours the shift.
- Help with food orders and put away orders.
- Maintain control of the situation at all times to make sure operations ran smoothly
- Training new employees and providing them with the skills they need to succeed at their job.
- Work up to 14 hours to make sure the kitchen ran smoothly
- Opening and closing the kitchen.
- Preparing truck orders and doing inventory counts.
- Putting up truck shipments.
- Keeping control during busy hours, and leading the team to a successful day.
- Setting up the daily operations for unloading, including racks, hand trucks, and setting up the covary belt before other team members arrived.
- Communicating with management for early or late arrivals on trucks, and relaying information back to the team.
- Guiding truck drivers into position for proper unloading using hand signals.
- Unloading ULDs while making sure all packages are secure and undamaged. If damaged would repack.
- Making sure all freight was secured and off trucks before sending them off.
- Preparing the evening sort by setting up the Cycle Count in the computer.
- Scanning all freight that arrived off individual trucks
- Unloading all trucks that came into the station.
- Loading all ULDs to safety regulations by OSHA, making sure none were damaged and were properly secured before closing up the trucks.
- Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment.
- Opening up the store for day to day operations.
- Handling customers and money.
- Doing inventory counts every night to match data in the computer.
- Doing food orders every week to refresh the store
- Logging in data at the end of the night and sending it to corporate..
- Member of Latin Club
- Member of Art Society
- Coursework in Business Management
- Coursework in Construction and Manufacturing Technologies
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Home Team Grill Head Cook resume example in San Diego, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Head Cook who works in the Cooks Industry. LiveCareer has 79953 Cooks resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.