- Techniques and methodology to teach adults how to swim
- strength program training
- dry land routines for athlets
- Core training offered by the club that host the Brazil Master Swim Team: focus on core and functional training circuits.
2013 - Brazilian Master Championship
2013 - World Masters Games, Torino, Italy
2014 - FINA World Masters Championship, Montreal, Canada
2014 - Brazilian Master Championship
2015 - Brazilian Master Championship
2015 - CA OB SCAC Masters LCM Meet - Santa Clarita, CA
2015 - Reg Richardson Master Meet 7/11/2015 - Santa Barbara, CA
2015 - UCLA Bruin Masters SCM Swim Meet 10/18/2015 - Los Angeles, CA
2016 - Rose Bowl Masters SCY Swim Meet 02/13/2016 - Pasadena, CA
Developing the competitive Master Swim Team to help each athlete to reach their goals
- Creating routines to improve techniques, strength, endurance and speed
- Dry land exercises for their day by day, focusing on what they need in and out of the water
Part time as Coach Assistant with the two pre-competitive swim teams.
First place at Mens 100+ 4x50 free and Second place at mens 100+ 4x50 Medley
- Private training using all the techniques and methodologies learned training athletes to train with general fitness clients
- TRX, Elastic Bands, Core training
Coach assistant of the Brazilian swim team at the World Masters Games; The Brasil Masters Swim Team won many individual and relays events.
- Brazil Master Swim Team dry land training for 2013 World Masters Games
- TRX and Strength training
Coach assitant of the Masters swim team: Bodytech Savassi
Head Coach: Patricia Ottero
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a SAMO - Swim Santa Monica Head Coach resume example in Torrance, California ?
This is an actual resume example of a Head Coach who works in the Personal Trainers Industry. LiveCareer has 15766 Personal Trainers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.