With the small work experience I have had, I am confident in my efforts to do a good job and work hard to not only do my job efficiently but make sure that I do my best to have a positive work environment.
1. I took classes and succeeded to get my GED at 17.
2. Graduated a wilderness assessment program after living and surviving a two and half month course when I was 15.
3. Later achieved 8 months living in a group home boarding school for teens when I was 16.
4. Many gymnastics meet medals and trophies when I was 4-15 including a 3rd place medal for Vault at a state meet.
5. Was the first out of my sibling to get a job when I was 15. (I am the middle child and my sister was 17 and my brother was 14)
I taught skills and techniques to children 3-5 and one pre-team group ages 7-8. I spotted skills on all events, take attendance, read a schedual and aroganize groups to go to different events, and cleaned up the gym after classes were over.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Airborne Gymnastics Gymnastics coach resume example in Erie, Colorado ?
This is an actual resume example of a Gymnastics coach who works in the Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning Industry. LiveCareer has 48768 Facilities, Maintenance and Cleaning resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.