· Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
· Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
· Set up, arrange, or remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, or scaffolding to prepare facilities for events, such as banquets or meetings.
· Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
· Greet and provide guess with menus and/or seat them.
· Distribute food to guess.
· Clean and organize eating, service, and kitchen areas.
· Prepare daily food items, and cook simple foods and beverages, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, pizza, or coffee using proper safety precautions and sanitary measures for big events.
· Prepare and serve cold drinks, or frozen milk drinks or desserts, using drink-dispensing, milkshake, or frozen custard machines.
· Collect and return dirty dishes to the kitchen for washing.
· Pack food, dishes, utensils, tablecloths, and accessories for transportation from catering or food preparation establishments to locations designated by customers.
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Midwest Pools Management Grounds Keeps resume example in Saint Louis, Missouri ?
This is an actual resume example of a Grounds Keeps who works in the Personal Care Industry. LiveCareer has 15957 Personal Care resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.