Determined and responsible Grants Program Manager with more than 15 years of success boosting efficiency and streamlining procedures for the federal government. Focused on smoothly overseeing financial, personnel and operational facets. Effectively balance targets with resources and optimize long-term success.
• Provided solutions to the PC Lease Manager, made recommendations, identified, and implemented improvements for PC Lease processes.
• Greatly improved the PC Lease program by consulting with senior and project managers and effectively corrected inaccuracies or inconsistencies in relevant documents, texts, manuscripts, tables or other PC Lease communication products.
• Served as a reliable administrator for PC Lease by planning, developing, enhancing, implementing and managing systems to track and report on development of publications and other content projects.
• Created an effective PC marketing campaign by writing and editing all communication strategies, fact sheets, mission and vision statements, strategic goals, marketing strategies, and newsletters.
• Relieved some of the PC Lease Manager duties by conducting site audits on an as-needed basis and conducting program and management studies, analyzing findings and making recommendations to senior managers
• Analyzed program data to provide input for key decision making and strategic planning
• Consistently advised Senior Management-- CIO, Executive Director, Deputy Executive Directors, and Office Managers and recommended solutions on high level critical problems. Regularly prepared talking papers or summary reports on organizational data that included analysis and recommendations on behalf of senior managers and presented at meetings and briefings.
• Improved OI&T workflow process by making recommendations for solutions to policy or reporting problems, and developing a Communication survey initiative in which survey data was used to change the communication process within OI&T.
• Initiated and conducted a variety ofOI&T large-scale management reviews, studies, and audit to outline concerns and provided resolutions.
• Independently performed quantitative and qualitative analysis on developing a Communication Office and the reorganization within OI&T to effectively assist in carrying out the OI&T mission.
• Presented all data analysis and findings to Executive Director and provided solutions to greatly improve the office.
• Developed and presented cutting edge PowerPoint Presentations and White Papers to Senior Management and external audiences on ways to further improve OI&T processes.
• Developed, coordinated, and implemented VA OI&T Strategic Plan to include mission, goals, objectives and implementation strategies.
• Effectively trained OI&T Managers, Deputy Directors, Executive Directors, and Managers on IT Project proposal writing to secure funding for multi-million dollar IT projects.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: