Reliable Customer Service Representative with extensive track record in demanding sales and account management environments.
* Preparing customer orders for shipping in accordance with safe production practices
* Reading tickers and verifying accuracy of product and quantity
* Identify and performing service requests such as gift packing
* Answer 100 inbound calls
* Make outbound calls to potential clients in orders to sell the company's
* Perform data entry service for the company regards to punching in customer information,call logs and successful sales
* Effectively communicated with and supported sales administrative team on daily basis
* Recipient of multiple position reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service
* Managed customer database accounts performed customer verification and processed orders request
* Wrote and kept accurate recorders of discussions or corresponding with customer
* Described use and operation of merchandise to customers.
*Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
*Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
*Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained on a daily basis.
* Establish and categorize prices of good by means calculators cash registers or optical price scanners
* Resolve customer complaints if required
* Maintain spotless and arranged checkout area of grocery store
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Neiman Marcus Gift Wrapping Associates resume example in Dallas, Texas ?
This is an actual resume example of a Gift Wrapping Associates who works in the Call Center Industry. LiveCareer has 204631 Call Center resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.