Handle all operations regarding Sales and Service of Used Cars.
1. Manage over 300 Credit Applications monthly. Personally call and delegate leads to my sales manager and BDC Rep. Insure all leads are texted, emailed, called and follow up with consistently.
2. Insure high quality photos of all used cars is photographed properly and uploaded in a timely manner.
3. Personally meet and greet all customers upon arrival. 95% of customers we deal with are Sub-Prime. Initiate the sales process and complete the sales process from A to Z.
4. Submit credit applications through Dealertrack and obtain approvals from the various Sub-Prime Lenders we deal with.
5. Insure all used cars receive proper servicing and detailing.
As the BDC Director for Muzi Motor Group I was responsible the managing all inbound sales calls and internet leads for both Ford and Chevrolet.
1. Personally Hire and Train all BDC Reps.
2. T.O. Various sales calls.
3. Personally answer sales calls and internet leads when need be.
4. Work closing with GSM and Desk Manager to put deals together prior to customers arrival.
5. Personally call/email previous customers and train BDC on booking appointments for previous customers to come back to our dealership to buy another car.
As the BDC Director I had many responsibilities
1. Price All Used Cars accordingly to maximize gross profits and stay competitive in the market.
2. Answer all inbound sales calls and emails. Follow up for months on various phone, internet and floor ups.
3. Insure all photos of used cars was photographed properly and upload to are various third party sites.
4. Personally closed deals on the sales floor.
5. Communicate closely with the owner of the dealership.
As the GSM of Avon Auto Brokers I managed there 4 locations and over 300+ Used Cars.
1. Directly Managed the Mangers at the four locations to insure they achieve there daily, weekly and monthly goals.
2. Review online and print ad budget for maximum ROI.
3. Properly price 300+ used cars according to a multitude of various factors to insure maximum gross profits.
4. Managed the BDC Department as well to insure the most appointments possible were being booked.
5. Worked Closely with the Owner to review various operations.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a AutoDrive 1 General Manager resume example in Stoughton, Massachusetts ?
This is an actual resume example of a General Manager who works in the Business Development Industry. LiveCareer has 25565 Business Development resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.