My goal is to be a compassionate funeral director dedicated to helping families celebrate the lives of their loved ones through high-quality and individualized funeral services.
-Matriculation date: May 13, 2016.
- Member of the Competative Academic Team for 3 years.
- Greeted family and loved ones during visitations.
- Improved sales techniques and confidence interacting with the public.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Lohr & Barb Funeral Home Funeral Directors Assistant resume example in Washington, Pennsylvania ?
This is an actual resume example of a Funeral Directors Assistant who works in the Morticians and Embalmers Industry. LiveCareer has 2035 Morticians and Embalmers resumes in its database. LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2018, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.