MSW with experience in child welfare, family assessment in therapeutic settings with the ability to approach cases professionally, identify issues, promote meaningful support and services to clients through case management and planning. History of thoroughly engaging with clients, driven to form trusting relationships and advocate for clients best interests. Effective team member, displaying perseverance in the face of challenges.
• Complete field visits to investigate allegations of abuse and/or neglect to children 0-17 years of age.
• Engage with diverse families through strength-based models and approaches to assess their individual and collective strengths and needs.
• Conduct investigative interviews to asses safety and well-being
• Coordinate a team of family members, staff and service providers to evaluate safety and identify interventions that can reduce risks
• Participate in Family Team Meetings to asses safety and future risk
• Remove child(ren) into protective custody or foster care, when children are found to be in imminent danger.
• Enter and maintain accurate and timely computerized records of multiple case information in CONNECTIONS database.
• Help families navigate government agencies, access benefits and clinical resources.
• File petitions and testify in family court and other legal proceedings as necessary
Clinical Practice with Individuals and Families
Minor- Human Services
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Where can I find a Children's Aid Society Functional Family Therapist (FFT) resume example in Jamaica, NY ?
This is an actual resume example of a Functional Family Therapist (FFT). LiveCareer’s Resume Directory contains real resumes created by subscribers using LiveCareer’s Resume Builder.
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.