Logistics Readiness Officer with demonstrated command of transportation, resource, and personnel management and allocation. Results-focused logistics professional with strengths in communication, multi-tasking and organization. Motivated to apply education and critical thinking abilities to enhance logistics operations. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and eager to learn new skills and advance knowledge with hands-on experience.
Proactive leader with strength in collaboration. Proficient in leveraging individual talent and available resources to promote teamwork and success. Proficient in enabling talent development and personal growth. Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes. Hardworking and reliable. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality. Proven history of fostering camaraderie and motivation to meet team, individual and management objectives.
- Led 75 military and civilian personnel in execution of deployment operations for Department of Defense's only installation with nuclear-capable bombers and ballistic missiles.
- Temporarily filled director of operations position. Managed 5 flights (405 personnel) and organized base logistics support for daily operations and 165 ballistic missile sites.
- Manged the dispersal of 1044 deployable assets (vehicles, maintainable equipment, aircraft, etc.) and 4,500 military personnel.
- Processed over 2,000 deploying personnel in support of 6 Combatant Commands across 6 continents and ensured aircraft deployability in support of global strike capabilities.
- Created adaptive basing support concept of operations in direct support of the Secretary of Defense's innovative flexible bomber strategy.
- Directed Air Force Global Strike Command's first-ever nuclear recovery and regeneration exercise. Processed 323 personnel and 80 tons of cargo while showcasing nuclear generation and worst case scenario readiness.
- Deployed to Niger as the Base Logistics Commander. Oversaw 6 sections and 32 Airmen. Team won two group and 20 individual awards for excellence.
- Executed 104 convoys. Transported 1,822 pax and 2,218 cargo tons in support of the Air Force's $144 million infrastructure and $21 million runway construction projects.
- Manged the base's $22 million supply program. Distributed 4.5 million pounds of cargo and directed the management of 12 equipment accounts for 3 Squadrons (over 500 personnel).
- Directed Air Base fuel operations. Enacted Niger Air Base's first diesel and jet fuel contracts in tandem with the Defense Logistic Agency- Energy. Provided energy support for the base's power plant and generators as well fuel for drone operations for the base's intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance mission.
- Guided base protocol and support operations. Provided transportation and security for 10 General Officers and 70 high-visual government personnel during 15 distinguished visitor missions.
- Led, mentored, and provided daily leadership and guidance on aspects of Air Force responsibilities and expectations to 127 maintenance technicians.
- Directed logistical support of 1,128 vehicles valued at $118 million. Oversaw 2,000 maintenance inspections, 6,000 repairs, and 26,000 labor hours and earned the section's first commander's award for innovation and excellence.
- Regulated a $2.1 million operations and maintenance budget. Directed production goals and allocated resources for seven maintenance facilities and specialized shops.
- Revitalized Minot's vehicle fleet. Centralized the up-armor sustainment process and increased the mission capable rate 20 percent in support of nuclear security.
- Managed Minot's $22M snow fleet maintenance. Sourced 9,000 parts vital to snow removal for 12 Squadrons, 15 missile alert facilities and the base aircraft runway.
Air Force Global Strike Command Outstanding Logistics Readiness Company Grade Officer fo the Year (2019)
5th Logistics Readiness Squadron Outstanding Logistics Readiness Company Grade Officer fo the Year (2019)
5th Logistics Readiness Squadron Company Grade Officer of the Quarter (First Quarter 2020)
5th Logistics Readiness Squadron Company Grade Officer of the Quarter (Third Quarter 2019)
724 Expeditionary AIr Base Squadron Company Grade Officer fo the Month (September 2018)
724 Expeditionary AIr Base Squadron Company Grade Officer fo the Month (October 2018)
409 Air Expeditionary Group Company Grade Officer fo the Month (October 2018)
Distinguished Graduate, Air Force Officer Training School (2017)
Air Force Commendation Medal (x2)
Navy Achievement Medal
Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal
President, Logistics Officer Association (Minot Chapter)
Fundraising Officer, Minot Company Grade Officer's Council
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: